Benjamin Zander on the “Art of Possibility” at the World Economic Forum
I read Benjamin Zander’s [and his wife's] book “The Art of Possibility” about four years ago and ran across a post by Valeria, with Zander speaking at the World Economic Forum.
[the video is 9:00, but contains a big principle....."Give everyone an A!" Pretty inspiring]
1) It’s all invented [consumer value, worldly value]
2) Stepping into a universe of possibility
3) Giving an A
4) Being a contribution
5) Leading from any chair
6) Ask yourself: what would have to change for you to be completely fulfilled?
7) The way things are
8) Giving way to passion
9) Lighting a spark
10) Being the board-Change the game
11) Creating frameworks for possibility
12) Telling the “we” story
Without going in depth, it seems to me that he’s speaking about what is the core message of the Bible (sans Jesus, baptism, and missions).
How can you give everyone an A? Think you can give it a try?
If you want to read the full article by Valeria, check out Conversation Agent.