Books Every Social Entrepreneur Should Read Today
1. Steven Covey, Seven Habits of Highly Effective Individuals (Goals/Ethics/Character/Habits)
2. Steven Covey, The Eight Habit (Habits/Leadership Book)
3. The Happiness Advantage (mindset & behavior change–based on science)
4. Made to Stick by Chip and Dan Heath (Persuasion Book–based on science)
5. Robert Caldini, author of 3 persuasion books (Persuasion Book–based on science–go ahead and buy both books)
6. Sales book / Fundraising book
7. Innovation book (IDEO or service design books)
8. Influencer (multiple authors, based on research by Vital Smarts & Bandura & the social psychology research)
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Join 138 other followers
Theme: Paperpunch by The Theme Foundry. Blog at WordPress.com.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.