Seven Steps to Regain a Lost Account
1. Hear them out – quickly
2. Apologize or commiserate
3. Get approval for continued communication
4. Re-validate that this account still profitable and strategic
5. If there is not a clear solution, follow up the approval with an information meeting
6. Propose a well-defined follow-up project to build trust and reduce the account’s pain
7. Achieve and communicate milestones as agreed to start building customer loyalty.
I borrowed this idea from here.
|compassioninpolitics on 20 Philosophical and Theologic…|
|compassioninpolitics on Social Entrepreneurship Syllab…|
|James Earl Cash on Top Top Christian Philosophers…|
|Yaakov on Top Top Christian Philosophers…|