On Kingdom Business: Transforming Missions Through Entrepreneurial Strategies
Business as Mission Resources and Websites:
I’ve been reading On Kingdom Business: Transforming Missions Through Entrpreneurial Strategies by Tetsuanao Yamamori and Kenneth A. Eldred
They list several online business as missions resources at the close of their book that may be useful:
• Business Professionals Network
• Center for Entrepreneurship and Economic Development (currently under construction)
• Fellowship of Companies for Christ
• Global Connections [75% sure this is the same organization]
• Global Opportunities (see also: Great Commission Companies by Steve Rundle and Tom Steffen)
• OPEN Networkers (Overseas Professional Employee Network)
• Strategic Network
• Tentmakers International Exchange
My Suggested Business as Missions Resources
I would add the Business as Mission Blog. I highly recommend joining their Linked In group and joining the forum discussion on Linked In after joining and being confirmed as a member. The other Business as Mission website has a fantastic list of 100+ resources (12 pages), including articles and a bibliography (look for the orange resources link). Both of these are amazing “must read” resources. The links to the articles are available as resources at God is at Work. Mission Frontiers Magazine likewise has great and helpful info.
Have a business as missions or Kingdom business resource? Do you have a favorite business as mission company, idea, or resource?