Seven Steps to Regain a Lost Account
1. Hear them out – quickly
2. Apologize or commiserate
3. Get approval for continued communication
4. Re-validate that this account still profitable and strategic
5. If there is not a clear solution, follow up the approval with an information meeting
6. Propose a well-defined follow-up project to build trust and reduce the account’s pain
7. Achieve and communicate milestones as agreed to start building customer loyalty.
I borrowed this idea from here.
|compassioninpolitics on More of the best of CS Lewis…|
|compassioninpolitics on Anti-Scientism and Anti-Natura…|
|Anti-Scientism Resea… on The Absolute Best CS Lewis Quo…|
|Anti-Scientism Resea… on Best quotes from “On Mir…|
|Anti-Scientism Resea… on Quotes from The Restitution of…|