Seven Steps to Regain a Lost Account
1. Hear them out – quickly
2. Apologize or commiserate
3. Get approval for continued communication
4. Re-validate that this account still profitable and strategic
5. If there is not a clear solution, follow up the approval with an information meeting
6. Propose a well-defined follow-up project to build trust and reduce the account’s pain
7. Achieve and communicate milestones as agreed to start building customer loyalty.
I borrowed this idea from here.
|alancaster3 on What are the ethics of persuas…|
|compassioninpolitics on Finding a dyslexia friendly co…|
|Just Enough Knowledg… on Best CS Lewis Quotes of All…|
|Patricia perez on Finding a dyslexia friendly co…|
|compassioninpolitics on The radical cognitive dissonan…|