Vulnerability is something you pointed out in the overview. Presumably you’ve seen this: Brené Brown: The power of vulnerability | Video on TED.com
I think each person is a little bit different:
• Respect and honoring them as a person.
• Affirming & appreciation.
• Mirroring, sharing common stories.
• For some folks touching or leaning in.
• Also, tone of voice is HUGE part.
|alancaster3 on What are the ethics of persuas…|
|compassioninpolitics on Finding a dyslexia friendly co…|
|Just Enough Knowledg… on Best CS Lewis Quotes of All…|
|Patricia perez on Finding a dyslexia friendly co…|
|compassioninpolitics on The radical cognitive dissonan…|