Vulnerability is something you pointed out in the overview. Presumably you’ve seen this: Brené Brown: The power of vulnerability | Video on TED.com
I think each person is a little bit different:
• Respect and honoring them as a person.
• Affirming & appreciation.
• Mirroring, sharing common stories.
• For some folks touching or leaning in.
• Also, tone of voice is HUGE part.
|compassioninpolitics on Interpersonal Christian Confli…|
|compassioninpolitics on What is the best criteria for…|
|compassioninpolitics on Value of High School and Colle…|
|compassioninpolitics on Resources for Classic Rhetoric…|
|compassioninpolitics on Seven Types of Socratic Questi…|