Vulnerability is something you pointed out in the overview. Presumably you’ve seen this: Brené Brown: The power of vulnerability | Video on TED.com
I think each person is a little bit different:
• Respect and honoring them as a person.
• Affirming & appreciation.
• Mirroring, sharing common stories.
• For some folks touching or leaning in.
• Also, tone of voice is HUGE part.
|compassioninpolitics on More of the best of CS Lewis…|
|compassioninpolitics on Anti-Scientism and Anti-Natura…|
|Anti-Scientism Resea… on The Absolute Best CS Lewis Quo…|
|Anti-Scientism Resea… on Best quotes from “On Mir…|
|Anti-Scientism Resea… on Quotes from The Restitution of…|