Strategic Christian Missions in the Developing World
1) Local buy in and promotion.
2) Public health. What might that involve. Well whats the problem globally…whats the problem locally? Sanitation. What are the components of a high impact sanitation strategy?
3) Follow up. A small team stays longer. Or year round rotational. How many people would have to do this to make it work. 25 sets. This demonstrates our commitment.
4) Use the time in line. Leverage it for good. (ideally without siphoning off to many translators)
5) How can you leverage the good will with the village?
6) How can you show that your love is overflowing?
7) How can you leverage low cost glasses?
8) How can you get an idea of how much?
9) Language & custom lessons deliver
10) Kids vacation bible school or similar (?)
11) How can you leverage local church volunteers?