What makes a great online course worth paying for
The core ways to think about:
1) Expert knowledge or very credible author or proven system based on #2
2) Clear economic value from the knowledge (ie Return on Learning, Return on Investment, Return on Time).
3) Implied Corollary: The knowledge is complete/comprehensive. Its a system.
It goes beyond knowledge transfer.
1) For instance, its experiential.
2) Quality feedback.
3) Its thought provoking (aka questions/exercises)
Knowledge retention is easy.
1) Handy & useful visual diagrams (which help synthesize knowledge)
2) Handouts, models, or job aids etc…