12 Awesome Habits for a Better and More Fulfilling Life
I would suggest 12 are absolutely critical to improving your life:
1. Positivity and resilience. Focusing on your strengths where possible.
2. Courage and less fear (almost eliminating it with respect to daily life)
4. Curiosity, learning and desire for semi-mastery of subjects.
5. Scheduling & deadlines & focus (aka the GTD everyone else on the thread is talking about)
6. Reflection (where am I going? what am I doing? whats next? how can I do better next time? how am I improving myself?)
9. Health eating
10. Scheduling your family & personal life into your schedule. A habit of making time for life-work balance
11. Humility in the face of the temptation of pride
12. Giving back
I think gradually adding habits or practices to your life is the way to go. Picking 2 or 3 and moving forward as a better human being.