What are the most important questions for comparing Atheism and Christianity
A worldview answers (or should answer) these questions:
1) Where are we, or what is the nature of the reality in which we find ourselves?
2) Who are we, or what is the nature and task of human beings?
3) What’s wrong, or how do we understand and account for evil and brokenness?
4) What’s the remedy, or how do we find a path through our brokenness to wholeness?
Richard Middleton and Brian J Walsh as quoted in Christian Liberty by Rex M. Rogers.
What are the most important questions for comparing Atheism (or Agnosticism) and Christianity:
1) Why do we inhabit a universe based on laws?
2) Why does life exist?
3) Why does anything at all exist?
4) Where do morality, beauty, art, truth, and music come from?
5) Why do we even consider life’s purpose, if the universe itself has none?
6) Why would evolution produce a false belief in a higher realm of existence?
7) Why do plantets orbit suns?
8) Why are their multiple dimensions?
9) Why is life conscious?
10) Why are humans self-aware?
This list of Christian Apologetics Questions from Christian Mom Thoughts is quite helpful for investigation and reflection.