Seeing the fingerprints of God on our lives–Daily spiritual experiences
Here is a list of the fingerprints of God which suggest divinity, mind, creativity, imagination, and love on the part of God. They are experiences of the divine–spiritual reflections of God’s presence and love in our lives:
5) Nature (in terms reflection, in terms of reflective spiritual encounter, and in terms of design and pattern) (here and here and here)
6) Flow (the experience of “Flow”–defined here)
7) Friends & family (sharing, caring, time together)
8) Service & sacrifice
14) Babies (holding a baby, responding to a baby)
16) Experiencing or hearing about the importance of relationships, honesty, or other virtues in peoples lives.
* All of the above is when I experience or I see someone else experiencing these events, memories, emotions, or moments.
Other types of spiritual experience:
1) Spiritual disciplines
2) Bible reading
3) Relaxed deep breathing, particularly in church/Attentive listening
5) Bible passages or principles that resonate with truth and wisdom
6) Seeing life though the lens of Jesus and the story of the Bible
It is in these moments that we most vividly experience God’s creation, majesty, and love.
Please favorite, print, and bookmark if you like this post.