The best of Cold Case Christianity by J Warner Wallace
Cold Case Christianity is one of the best blogs for Christian apologetics research, especially for younger apologists who are looking for straightforward answers to their questions about the Historical Jesus, the Christianity worldview, and critiques of the new Atheism (Hitchens, Dawkins, et. al). And J Warner Wallace is uniquely qualified to provide those answers, as a former detective and someone who was an agnostic himself and found the case for Christianity and the Historical Jesus to be compelling after seeking out the real answers for himself:
1) Jesus is evidence that God Exists, J Warner Wallace from Cold Case Christianity
2) The Dangers of Scientism and Overreliance on Science, J Warner Wallace from Cold Case Christianity
3) 3Ms that Naturalism Can’t Provide, J Warner Wallace from Cold Case Christianity
4) The Case for the Reliability of the New Testament, J Warner Wallace from Cold Case Christianity (Bible Insert)
5) The Case for the Reliability of the Old Testament, J Warner Wallace from Cold Case Christianity (Bible Insert)
6) How to Evaluate Supposed Contradictions in New Testament Accounts, (Bible Insert)
Finally, here is J Warner Wallaces list of compiled answers to the Objections from Atheism. You can purchase J Warner Wallace’s books on Amazon here (I think he’s most noted for Cold Case Christianity). To learn more, you can view presentations by J Warner Wallace on Christian apologetics on Vimeo like this one on the Reliability of the Gospels in New Testament. Finally, you can read more at Cold Case Christianity and Please Convince Me.
If I’ve left a particular article or blog post from J Warner Wallace from my list, I would be glad for you to email me or leave a comment. As always, thanks for reading!