Top Ten Best Christian Teen Books for Boys
These are for males and females–but the focus of my list is on Christian teen books for teenage boys:
1) Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations, by Alex Harris and Brett Harris (also their book Start Here). You can visit their website here at Rebulition.com or their books on Amazon here.
2)You Were Made to Make A Difference, Max Lucado
3) Heart of an Athlete, Fellowship of Christian Athletes (Fellowship of Christian Athletes has a number of books available, including an athlete Bible). You can view their book on Amazon here.
4) Gifted Hands, Teen Edition (about Ben Carson) (link) *
5) Make Everyday Count, Max Lucado (link)
6) You Have a Brain, Teens Guide to THINK BIG, by Ben Carson (link)
7) Its Not About Me, Teen Edition by Max Lucado (link)
8) Just Like Jesus, (for teens) by Max Lucado (link)
9 and 10) A Teen Daily Devotional and a Teen Bible (well chosen) can also be helpful
Here is a longer list on Amazon of great books for Christian teens (link). I’ve tried to filter that list to the best 7 on the list in the interest of focus and saving time.
* Not sure about the target audience for this particular Ben Carson book.