Who was Jesus Christ According to Paul—the Case for Multiethnic Churches
“According to Paul,
1. Jesus is the peace that brings ethnically diverse people together.
2. Jesus breaks down walls that divide ethnically different people.
3. Jesus creates a new man or human species. Before Jesus, only Jews and non-Jews existed. After Jesus, a new group of people called the church was created for him.
4. Through the cross, individual sins are forgiven, different ethnic groups are reconciled, and hostility between people has been killed.
5. As Paul writes in these verses, these four gospel realities are complete. God’s people just need to walk in the good works Jesus has prepared beforehand for us to walk in (Ephesians 2:8-10).”
Derwin L. Gray, A New Kind of Apologist, p. 108