Best of Paul Copan’s Christian Apologetics Articles and Essays
The following are all essays written by philosopher Paul Copan on Christian apologetics issues. You can find the full list of articles here. I’ve broken down this list so that it is easily accessible by subject area. Currently 14 are available here:
Naturalism as a Worldview/God and Ethics
- If you can’t prove your belief scientifically, is it meaningless?
- God and Human Rights
- God, Naturalism, and the Foundations of Morality
- My Genes Made Me Do It–Ethics and Evolution
Evil and Suffering
God and Neuroscience
God of the Old Testament
- Is the Old Testament God Evil
- Making Sense of Old Testament Violence
- How Could God Demand the Killing of the Caananites?
- Does the Old Testament Endorse Slavery (3 essays on this one)
Answering Various Objections:
New Testament & Jesus
Paul Copan teaches philosophy at Palm Beach Atlantic University. He is the Professor and Pledger Family Chair of Philosophy and Ethics. He received his PhD at Marquette University.