Scientism & Reductionism
This page is about scientism & methodological reductionism. The comments are links to those areas. I just launched this page in July ’13.
Currently, much of this is in the “Christian Resources” comments section.
This is part of my research effort. If you want to add something relevant you are welcome to.
For instance, currently some of the best places to think about this issue include:
• Test of Faith (link)
• Alvin Platinga’s work (link)
• Michael Polyani (not sure what his faith is) (link)
• Templeton Prize Winners (not all of them–but there are a number I believe on this question) (link)
• Veritas Forum has a couple (link)
• Open Biola (philosophy subsection–if you search under neuroscience you might also find these) (link) here are a number of interviews on the intersection of faith and science